Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day was 9 days ago, yo!

Father's Day was pretty cool. I got to spend a lot of time with my awesome family. My daughter is on summer vacation so this was my first week with her being home with me so I thought I should do something special. I made a puppet out of an old sweater of mine. We named him fred and we played, watched Inuyasha, drew, and build blocks with him. I also had an idea of making a little home movie with her and Fred about being in space. She wasn't having it. My wife got this app that turns her digital pics into polaroids. I have to say they look pretty neat. Here are some of the pics my wife took. Enjoy!


Here are a few sketches I did today and the last two are a drawing out of my sketchbook(skeleton dude) and a painting on canvas board which is a work in progress. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. you have a lovely family!
    i bet you're a GREAT dad!
    the art looks great too! be good fam!
    -samax

    ReplyDelete